Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Karate-Do: My Way of Life - What All Martial Artists Can Learn From Gichin Funakoshi

Gichin Funakoshi was the Okinawan Karate Master largely responsible for popularizing karate throughout mainland Japan. In his autobiography, "Karate-Do: My Way of Life", Master Funakoshi shares with us not only his life story, but insights into his understanding of the martial arts. In this series I've attempted to summarize and compartmentalize those things I've personally learned from reading his book. I recommend that you too read the original.

Links to Other Posts in the Special Report: Karate-Do: My Way of Life - What All Martial Artists Can Learn From Gichin Funakoshi:

Karate-Do: My Way of Life - By Gichin Funakoshi
Karate-Do: My Way of Life - Origins of Karate
Karate-Do: My Way of Life - Empty Hand
Karate-Do: My Way of Life - Visualization
Karate-Do: My Way of Life - Rules
Karate-Do: My Way of Life - Gratitude
Karate-Do: My Way of Life - Humility

No comments:

Post a Comment